Thursday, May 22, 2008

Color Palette: Black, Yellow and Pink

For some reason, whenever I design a color palette with bright pink I'm not happy with the results. Its not that I don't like the color, its more that I am extremely picky about what I put on my blog. =) When I designed this color palette, I decided it was blog worthy so here it is!
I like how the black acts as a base color, with the yellow and pink as sunny bright accent colors that really pop off the black. This would be great for a wedding in the summer, spring or fall. I love that you can really dress these colors up or down, depending on the mood you wish to have at your event.


Picture Credits:
top row: The Knot, Corridan and Co., photo by Elizabeth Messina, The Knot
middle row: J Crew, Asiel Design, The Knot
bottom row: Katie Moos Photography, The Bride's Cafe, The Knot

No comments: