Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Color Palette: Seafoam, Black and White

When putting together this board, I couldn't quite capture the feeling I wanted to evoke so I'll put it in words.
For this event, I pictured something formal, complete with black and white damask and crystals (as seen in the middle picture). I pictured the event taking place at a posh downtown club or restaurant, or a swanky hotel. These colors could be less formal also, depending upon how everyone dressed, the floral arrangements, etc.
Next week we will be taking some of the same colors from this color palette and making them into a whole different look. Stay tuned.


Picture Credits:
top row: Ann Taylor, The Knot, The Knot
middle row: The Knot, Asiel Design, Brides.com
bottom row: Brides.com, dress by J Crew, Zenadia Design, The Knot

No comments: